Ever wonder if you are "doing this right?" Make up, skin and beauty can seem like a minefield.
So here are some tips to keep you glowing over the summer, or come and see Tanya Whitaker our Beauty Therapist for all your beauty needs here at Pro Fusion Therapy.
1. For luminous skin, try pearlised pink-sand shades on lids and cheeks, with a pale matte mouth.
2. Instead of shading the hollows of your face, try highlighting to create a lift. Under the brows and dust along the cheekbones to plump cheeks.
3. Over tweezing can lead to bald patches and sad looking eyebrows. Use a protein brow gel to stimulate healthy growth and brow fillers to shade in problem areas.......or come and see Tanya!
4. The space between your eyebrows should start where they line up with your nostrils. Creating an equal width.
5. Trying to look well rested when tired? Avoid piling on makeup and instead use a tinted moisturiser followed by a beige eye pencil to counteract any redness around the your eyes.
6. When covering up blemishes, select the right colour for what you are concealing. Orange-tinged concealers counteract blueish eye circles. A green concealer hides redness.
7. Makeup used to cover up pimples tends to clog pores and cause more blemishes. Try using a concealer with a pimple zapping ingredient like salicylic acid.
8. Breaking out in spots? Use a deep cleansing mask or come and see Tanya for a facial to clean the face of dead cells clogging up the pores.
9. Prevent dead skin pile up by using a pumice stone in the shower.
10. Using suncream and bug sprays? Wipe off nails after application as the chemicals can break down the top coat and polish, shortening the life of your beautiful manicured nails.
Stay beautiful inside and out by drinking lots of water, getting regular exercise and looking after your bodies needs with us at Pro Fusion Therapy and David Lloyd. Its all under one roof with a wealth of knowledge in every aspect of YOU!
Have a great week from us all at Pro Fusion Therapy.